Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

whatever

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

whatever

Postby ellisj » Jul 2, 2007 (11:38 pm)

I have removed the last two posts. The forums are meant to be a place for an exchange of ideas -- not for bickering and rehashing the same problems over and over again. I have no problem with discourse. I even appreciate it; as the dissection of the thoughts and words of others is likely to lead to a healthy conclusion. What I do have a problem with, however, is vulgar language and insulting one another. I will not tolerate it. Those of you who behaved so disappointingly -- you know who you are -- can consider yourself warned. We are a community here and we all are capable of treating one another with respect.

I'm also going to close this thread. Instead of looking at the problems, perhaps we should be inspecting the solutions and what we would like to happen instead. Feel free to begin a new thread. Approaching it from a more positive direction may lead to better results.

Also, please note that there is nothing wrong with discussing things other than combat. Yes, combat is our main coding priority right now. No, we will not be starting other coding projects until combat is done. However, there's no reason we cannot explore other ideas in the meantime.

my post was not vulgar so whatever
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby ROB19700 » Jul 4, 2007 (9:05 pm)

Quit being a *%&*&$& and they wouldn't have to delete your posts, its getting old.
ROB19700
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby ellisj » Jul 5, 2007 (12:30 pm)

and i hate to break it to you but your the only one that was being vulgar.. and they've only EVER deleted 1 post of mine so get over yourself
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to General