Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

connection difficulties

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

connection difficulties

Postby DONIHR » Oct 23, 2005 (12:18 pm)

I was just wondering if anyone else has similar problems or is something wrong on my end, and if the problem is not on my end just a approximate time it will take to get fixed. The thing is that I can't connect to Eaxia by using wizard, I can connect through the telnet connection, but not with wizard.
Thanks you
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Oct 24, 2005 (10:17 am)

As my stuff is in boxes and my computer taken apart I havent used the wizard front for a few months, I'm connecting using telenet entrance so I can't say whether or not its your wizard thats acting up. But if I were you, I'd maybe uninstall then reinstall the launcher, or try admin settings if you have window XP....
Thats about the extent of my IT abilities.
Hope it helps

~Sarian
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby DONIHR » Oct 24, 2005 (4:25 pm)

my admit settings are just the same as they were a week ago when I was still able to connect, I did already uninstal the wizard and installed it again to no avail, I've also tested my wizard on other games and it works fine.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby MO » Oct 24, 2005 (4:49 pm)

sometimes when i log on it gets stuck at handshaking with game i usuallly just close it and relaunch and it works fine. have you tryed go play yet?

http://www.role-players.com/Eaxia/downloads.php
MO
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby DONIHR » Oct 24, 2005 (10:50 pm)

Hmmm, the first word in my last post was supposed to be "admin" not "admit", hehe. What precisely happens is that I log in to the site, choose the wizard I want to use and it begins "handshaking with the game" than it goes to "Game not responding trying brute-force method" than it just closes and nothing happens. If I interupt it during the "handshaking with game" period I get that "unable to connect" note, that you may get when game is down. I tried Goplay yesterday and again today, but for some reason I can't even login with it.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Oct 25, 2005 (9:10 am)

I'll make a diagnosis that it is the connection to -your- browser that is not inputting so try checking your browser settings and make sure whatever settings that are necc. are allowed for that page, check your security settings, firewall stuff.... If you have a tech service for your system call them up with the problem and let them walk you through it. I've learned most of what I know about these flytraps from being on the phone with Dell.
That's all I can think of to prescribe at this time.
~S.S.
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN

Postby DONIHR » Oct 25, 2005 (11:36 am)

ok, thanks for help attempt all, Exxy just fixed it for me. Something was wrong with my account, works fine now.
DONIHR
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Oct 25, 2005 (12:05 pm)

Isn't it great when it turns out to be something easy like that. And good timing too, just as the bigger guns were getting brought out for the goose chase. Glad that it's all fixed for ya.

~Sarian
down pillow top, comforter and pillows, but not shot gun scraps. :)
Lady of the Woods
>>>----------->
SURINEN

Return to General