Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Forge

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

Forge

Postby LUNDD1 » Oct 9, 2005 (6:05 am)

Will there be new metals in the forge soon to make better weapons? Just really started working weaponsmithing.....would like to make something besides tin weapons.
LUNDD1
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Oct 10, 2005 (10:15 am)

I've found all kinds of different metals dropped from most all bogeys I kill, and I put the decent sized peices in the Semanri donation box. Bronze and titanium, gold, brass I think and platinum are of the ones I normally come across.

Any idea if there is a smelting process?
SURINEN
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby KHODGES » Oct 10, 2005 (11:57 am)

Not as of yet, I don't think. However, the expansion of the crafting system is definitely planned. It's just a matter of time. Most of the developmental power is being put towards the combat rewrite at the present time.

How does it go? Good things come to those who wait?
KHODGES
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Dec 15, 2005 (6:26 pm)

Most of the gems, pelts/skins, and precious metals you can acquire will some day be used in some kind of crafting process, including smelting/forging, woodworking, tanning, gemcutting, jewelering, alchemy, and enchanting.

I would definitely hang onto stuff that you think is valuable for use in these processes and can say that these systems will absolutely be expanded on to use more materials.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby GROVENBURGER » Dec 15, 2005 (10:27 pm)

Yes we had a hint of that when the forge first opened in fact - we were able to make a magic ring for a short while so I imagine eventually we'll see something similar once more gems can be enchanted.

We've already seen one new material added to the mix with the willow benches. I can hardly wait for the next new thing - well depending on which body I'm wearing that is! :wink:
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

the forge

Postby QAVIXEZ » May 7, 2006 (3:31 am)

i like the idea of gitting in on the ground floor. Is it possible to make wepons other than swords yett. Was hoping maby axes or somthing like that.

chears mates!
to mastering the forge
QAVIXEZ
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » May 7, 2006 (9:48 am)

Jake uses the spear he made in the forge very effectively killing Jungathas. :twisted: He also gave away the quarterstaff he made to someone during the last mass invasion he was awake for, really haven't tried those out much though. Other than that can make daggers,swords and longswords in the forge as well as clubs. Outside of the forge and with enough skill can simply carve staffs,clubs,daggers,swords and shields (bucklers can also be made in the forge). You do have to supply Oak branches ( and Willow to make benches) to use as wood in the forge, other than that can buy other items needed there.
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

items made in forge

Postby GMSTRATUS » May 17, 2006 (5:05 pm)

More information of the items you can make in the forge can be found on Stroud's website which is located on the player website

-GM Stratus
GMSTRATUS
Eaxia Online staff
Eaxia Online staff

Return to General