Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

What is the status on the MA Guild re-write?

Need help? You can contact us here or at http://www.eaxia.com/feedback

What is the status on the MA Guild re-write?

Postby JAYMO » Nov 13, 2004 (12:23 pm)

I have heard hide nor hair of any updates to this or the new combat system. Am I out of the loop?
JAYMO
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Nov 13, 2004 (5:18 pm)

The Last I heard is Combat system is taking priority before the other guild rewrites , but Ranger and Paladin rewrites were the next two scheduled. I'm not sure exactly where Martial Artists were after that but I'd venture its safe to assume they'll be next year sometime. :?
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby JAYMO » Nov 15, 2004 (2:52 am)

I hope that isn't the case.
JAYMO
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Dec 20, 2004 (7:46 am)

I am currently still working on the major combat rewrite, which I can safely wager everyone will be extremely happy with, once accustomed to the changes. After that, Martial Artists are somewhat near the top of the list. Considering there's very little manpower dwindling away at the list, I can't make any promises on an ETA at this time for the guild rewrite, but I will definitely keep you all informed when I can.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

MA: Focus abilities

Postby TELOAK » Sep 15, 2005 (8:53 pm)

I have been playing with the Focus Chi Heal ability and it does not seem to work. the system seems to ignore the Chi Heal part and instead of healing it displays the list of Focus ability skills.

I have been trying to find another MA in-game to ask but have yet to see any.

I am curious if something is wrong with it this ability or if there is something I am doing wrong with it to make it not work properly.

I have tried several combinations of the syntax to include spelling the words out completely, changing case, all caps, all lower, using the abbriviations and so forth...

if somone could let me know why?

Rolenti
TELOAK
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Sep 15, 2005 (8:55 pm)

Chi Lesser Heal is the only one currently live, probably until the rewrite

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby SURINEN » Sep 16, 2005 (5:38 pm)

I made the same error when I had just begun too, Rolenti, until I read into what the focus list was actually saying. There are two options of healing, body and poison. Although we can only heal scratches and scuffs, we can develop a keen ability to cleanse ourselves of poisons. Chi heal is that which takes the focus of healing the body. To do this you must focus on your self the Chi of lesser healing. To cleanse yourself of foriegn toxins, you must focus on your self purity of body.
Hope this helps.
Sarian
SURINEN
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby TELOAK » Sep 16, 2005 (8:41 pm)

SURINEN wrote:I made the same error when I had just begun too, Rolenti, until I read into what the focus list was actually saying. There are two options of healing, body and poison. Although we can only heal scratches and scuffs, we can develop a keen ability to cleanse ourselves of poisons. Chi heal is that which takes the focus of healing the body. To do this you must focus on your self the Chi of lesser healing. To cleanse yourself of foriegn toxins, you must focus on your self purity of body.
Hope this helps.
Sarian

Thank you both.

Surinen, I undersand what you are saying and I also understand how the Focus ability works. The Lesser Chi Heal is a lv 10ish monk learn and the Chi Heal is a lvl 30ish MA.

I think Grovenburger got it though, guess it isn't live yet. I will just have to anxiously awaite the big re-write to see how its going to work.
TELOAK
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Sep 16, 2005 (10:12 pm)

I have a 53rd level MA and a lower one. Trust me not many of the later skills are live yet. :? I'm really looking forward to the new skills coming live believe me, as is the others that have passed me while I been resting and letting some of my others have fun! :wink:

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to General