Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Hiring all positions

Announcements from the staff.

Would you work for Eaxia?

YES! I'm putting in my application right now!
45%
I'd like to but, I don't think I have enough time to devote to it.
9%
I'd like to but, I'm not sure I have the technical abilities required.
18%
I'd like to but, I'd need more information before I could decide if I wanted to work for Eaxia Online.
9%
I'd like to but, I'm not sure if I'm creative enough.
9%
I'd like to but, I am not at least 18 years old yet.
No votes
I simply would not work for Eaxia Online.
No votes
I do not wish to work for Eaxia Online because, I prefer to be a player, and not bother with the technical side of RPGs.
9%
I do not wish to work for Eaxia Online because, I do not like Eaxia Online.
No votes
I do not even play Eaxia Online, and have no clue why I am even reading this.
No votes

Total votes : 11

Hiring all positions

Postby GDASTRACON » Sep 8, 2007 (10:56 pm)

Eaxia Online is hiring in all positions:

Customer Service Department: Aid new players, answer assists, troubleshoot problems, review problems for GM referral.

Presence Department: Design and implement quests, weddings, RP events, and write history and lore.

Room and Area Department: Design and implement room descriptions, object for interaction in rooms, hunting areas, and take part in quest/event implementation.

Systems Department: Design and implement systems, verbs, write code for objects, rooms, verbs, design and upkeep of classes, races, base concepts for game development.

To apply for staff visit: www.eaxia.com/apply-gm.php
GameDirector Astracon
Vice President, Eaxia Online
GDASTRACON
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby GDASTRACON » Sep 11, 2007 (12:57 pm)

We have just found out that our application process is broken, and we have not and will not recieve application filled out via the website. We are working to fix this problem as quickly as possible. I will post again when it it fixed, if you have filled out an application rest asure we are not ignoring it, we just havn't gotten it, when we get it fixed, please refill out your application and send it to us again. We applogize for any inconvenience this has caused and look foward to recieving your application.
GameDirector Astracon
GDASTRACON

Postby GDASTRACON » Sep 30, 2007 (9:38 pm)

Our web based email processes have been fixed and we are now accepting applications. Due to current events we have reduced the current openings we will be filling. We currently have two openings. The Systems department is in need of one coder, and the Customer Service department is in need of one customer service representitive. Feel free to submit an application for any department and we will keep it on file for at least 6 months from the time sent, if a opening becomes available we will review your application and respond to you at our earliest convenience.
GameDirector Astracon
GDASTRACON

Return to Announcements