Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

I have a key to the locked shop in D'Mare Fin

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

I have a key to the locked shop in D'Mare Fin

Postby FROG » May 21, 2004 (11:24 pm)

I was looking for a shop that might have a leather cap or something to that effect. I want some more armor...

My search took me at one point to D'Mare Fin. On Sailor's Run there is a room that looks like this:

[D'Mare Fin, Sailor's Run]
The faint sound of a nearby fountain bubbling can be heard, even through the general sounds of this moderately-busy street. A gruff man in a full-length, gray greatcloak sits in an old rocking-chair next to the entrance to some kind of establishment with his head bowed (and probably taking a nap). The shop itself doesn't appear to be open and no visible signs or plaques give clue as to what may be inside.
Other life here: none.
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

I tried going into the shop and was told:

The small shop is locked.

So I figured...

unlock shop
You need a key in your right hand to even attempt to unlock it.

Well, a few days ago I got an ancient-looking wooden key from a goblin archer or somesuch thing.

So, just for amusement I decided to give it a shot...

unlock shop
You unlock the small shop with a quick turn of your ancient key.
go shop
You enter the shop.

[Shop that was until just now locked]
Lots of stuff.
Obvious exits: out.

(I edited the decsription obviously. I didn't know if what is in there is supposed to be public)

out

[D'Mare Fin, Sailor's Run]
Room description as above.
Other life here: none.
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.
lock shop
You lock the small shop with a quick turn of your ancient key.

Am I supposed to be able to get into this shop? Or is it a bug that I can go in there?
FROG
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby MANIACWILL » May 22, 2004 (12:20 am)

you was in Ruffalo's Weapons, salesroom nothing in there works so it maybe an area they are adding or that was removed. Looks like it currently doesnt work as none of the commands that i tried in there worked. I will have to walk around and see if i can find any more places where there are locked or hidden shops
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
MANIACWILL
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDAREMENTA » May 23, 2004 (12:34 pm)

Ew, that shop should not have had a way to enter, since obviously it is not finished. :shock: Thanks, problem has been fixed, and I'll see what we can do about getting some contents in there! ;)
~Arementa
Area Development Manager
GDAREMENTA
Eaxia Online senior staff
Eaxia Online senior staff

Return to Bugs