Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

fatigue....

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

fatigue....

Postby ellisj » Apr 12, 2004 (12:50 am)

>You are too fatigued to be able to attempt that maneuver right now.
[You feel slightly weakened, are completely rested, in an excellent position, and are excellently balanced.]
[Roundtime: 1 second]

how can this be?
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Apr 12, 2004 (7:28 am)

Agreed, it should be fixed for this scenario, but to explain what actually happened: your character failed a maneuver (possibly out of pure random bad luck) and so it had to go and pick a good reason based on your worst combat modifier. It starts with 'fatigue' and tries to find one worse than it. It couldn't find one worse, so it assumed that 'fatigue' was worse than all of your other combat modifiers, therefore telling you that you were too fatigued -- even if your fatigue level was 0 (no fatigue).

What we should do if you fail to execute a combat maneuver with ALL combat modifiers at zero/nil is just tell you that you mucked up for some other, nondescript reason... like sneezing or stumbling or being outwitted.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby GROVENBURGER » Apr 12, 2004 (7:37 pm)

Nod, I've seen that once or twice with my non fighters in particular. I just swung again and was no problem so never paid it much mind since was usually a while before combat ended,ut was inda curious. Yeah a message saying we stumbled or something would sound better I agree. :)
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby BRANDON9741 » Apr 13, 2004 (2:38 pm)

That happened to me before too and it never went away and a day later i went back to hunt again and it was fine and hasnt done it since. I guess it was just a one time thing. :)
BRANDON9741
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » May 16, 2004 (1:28 pm)

Fixed!
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to Bugs