Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

welp im confusled

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

welp im confusled

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 15, 2004 (9:35 pm)

hate ta bug ya but unless im missing something, i turned a rank in magic device and it didnt tell me that i did...im not sure what i should have done or whom i should have asked so i figured this would be the best place as i am under the impression this may be a small glitch in the system after the new news we got about enhancers as well as the news on racial traits.

Ty
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: welp im confusled

Postby LAGRAMGAJ » Jan 15, 2004 (9:57 pm)

After reading the subject of you post I was going to tell you that it's nothing new and not to worry. However after reading the actual message is seems you may have a problem someone can actually do something about.

heh
LAGRAMGAJ
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Jan 15, 2004 (10:05 pm)

Your racial, magical, etc. bonuses to skills may actually show that you have a rank higher than you really do (for example if you have a 15% bonus to Alchemy and have 2.95% in Alchemy, then it will show up as 3.39%). Your actual rank is 2 (with 95% towards your next rank) but your effective skill rank is 3. The short answer is: you didn't gain a rank in a skill, it just looks like you did.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 16, 2004 (1:04 am)

thank ya much for clearin that up.

Ty
SHAMAN

Return to Bugs