Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Message Board Bug

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Message Board Bug

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Dec 11, 2007 (10:27 pm)

Well, the problem will become blatantly apparent if you just look down the page here.

Whenever I post to the board, it also posts as my wife's account. This has not been a problem on any other phpBB's we've posted on, so not sure what the problem with the Eaxia board is.

This problem has existed for as long as I've been a registered member, which is why I don't usually post. But now there are some threads I want to express my opinion on, and my wife's may differ, so I'd like this issue looked at please.

Also, we can't actually log into the account that's posting along with this one to edit the profile or anything.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Dec 12, 2007 (11:45 am)

For some bizarre reason, likely a hiccup when your forum accounts were created long ago, you two both were assigned the same user number in the database.

I've given you your own number and seperated the data. She has her forums account now, you have yours, and can both post seperately and manage your profile independantly.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Dec 14, 2007 (1:42 am)

Yay! I'm an individual now. ;)
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs