Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Something is wrong with the timer in accounts

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Something is wrong with the timer in accounts

Postby SHADE » Feb 8, 2005 (8:19 pm)

I noticed this that I played for 20 hour one week and then three days ago I checked my account and it read 15. I really have to know what is going. Is it a bug due to crashes or just a virus? Thank you for you time and I hope I posted this in the right place
SHADE
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby MISSIE » Feb 8, 2005 (8:47 pm)

Hm...well the timers only keep track of the time you play within a two week time span. So everyday you lose the time that you played 2 weeks past. Does that make any sense?

So...you might've played 2 hours this one Monday. Then, two weeks later, if you were to play the same amount of time but skip Monday, your time would be less two hours.

And then the same thing happens on a weekly basis as well, if you look.

Hope that helped. I think I just managed to confuse you and myself though. *grin*

Lie Kyrien.
MISSIE
Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby SHADE » Feb 10, 2005 (5:40 am)

well thank you for trying to explain at least. Any and all help is welcome to me. Then if you did just confuse me even more.
SHADE
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Dec 15, 2005 (7:16 pm)

That's accurate. It's not a running time of the current and previous weeks, it's a running time of the last 336 hours, averaged. The time that you spent playing 15 days ago no longer counts towards your average.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to Bugs