Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

help i been gone an just returned...cackle

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

help i been gone an just returned...cackle

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 18, 2005 (11:47 am)

not sure if this is the time or area for this but i used the wo command an ound i have some unknown items im wearin or was wearing that say deleted, an was wondering what they are/were.

sorry ta be such a pain at this point i know everyones busy with rewrites an such so ill hold off on the other bugs i wanna talk to someone about til after.

Ty
SHAMAN
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Re: help i been gone an just returned...cackle

Postby OPHELIA » Jan 19, 2005 (6:36 am)

SHAMAN wrote:not sure if this is the time or area for this but i used the wo command an ound i have some unknown items im wearin or was wearing that say deleted, an was wondering what they are/were.

sorry ta be such a pain at this point i know everyones busy with rewrites an such so ill hold off on the other bugs i wanna talk to someone about til after.

Ty

You are bugged and need to let Exxy know so he can fix you. I had the same thing happen. It's freaky!!

It's also good to see you around. I've pulled on that dern diamond so many times, I think I have a hernia. Now I got someone to blame!

Plinnya's people
OPHELIA

Postby SHAMAN » Jan 27, 2005 (3:43 am)

thankx fer tha advice, now ima have ta pop in when hims actually awake an nae busy...an as far as yer health, stop pullin on me office...tickles you mercilessly....cackles like an idiot

Ty
Resident Village Idiot
merchie of Black Diamond Inc.
SHAMAN

babbles

Postby SHAMAN » Feb 10, 2005 (2:40 pm)

ok in addition to my aformentioned problems, id like to add a question an possible new problem..where are sheaths normally worn, an why doesnt an app tell you this info...reason im askin is id like to know why i cant wear a sheath im trying to attach to me.

thankx
Ty
SHAMAN

Postby MO » Feb 10, 2005 (4:10 pm)

unless it states otherwise most sheaths are belt worn. example backsheath
MO
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs