Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Druid travelling in wolf form

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Druid travelling in wolf form

Postby VALREN300 » Nov 21, 2004 (11:46 am)

<<[Crystal Caverns, Outer Caves]
Columns formed from the natural union of stalagmites and stalactites almost obscure a passage to the northeast, suggesting that at least this area of the caves has been relatively untouched by any humanoid influence, but a passage to the east bears another suggestion entirely. Cut with such perfection that it seems to have been rent in a single action, a keyhole-shaped cave leads to the east, and the open end shines so brilliantly that it is impossible to make out the source of the light.
Other life here: none.
You are inside.
Obvious exits: northeast, east, and south.
>ne
*You can't do that as a huge wolf.*

so I changed back into my own form went to the next room and...

<<Crystal Caverns, Outer Caves]
Small and cramped, with a ceiling low enough that only the shortest Troll or Ogre could stand beneath without stooping, the passage is almost completely obstructed by a veritable forest of columns that seem to seek to block any progress through. A thick layer of soot coats the ceiling from countless years of smoke from oil lamps and torches. From the northeast passage, the sound of rushing water can be heard.
You are inside.
Obvious exits: northeast and southwest.
R>ne
You can't do that as a huge wolf.

got through the crevice in wolf form and the rest of mine shaft was ok.

Another thing is that in shapeshift form at melee I have to designate the critter I'm attacking ie. pounce/bite mummy instead of the just slice whatever. I noticed a similar thing when I used a mace earlier in the game and could use smash undesignated but not bash

Kasavek
VALREN300
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby VALREN300 » Nov 22, 2004 (10:05 am)

it also appears that when in the arena the commands for fighting in the form of a wolf do not work.
Instead of being able to bite and pounce I was only capable of fighting my opponent bare-handed.

Kasavek
VALREN300
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs