Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

SKILLS INFO

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

SKILLS INFO

Postby 3V1LBUSHIDO » Sep 11, 2004 (9:16 am)

Just starting a mage and im curious to see my spells and what they do.

In the game i was intructed to use command SPELLS to see my available spells, (which works) and to use SPELL INFO <spell name> or SPELLS 1, SPELLS 2 etc. to see those level spells.
Whenever i use SPELLS command it lists my 3 recently learned spells.
Using SPELLS 1 or SPELLS 2 etc. it doesnt list a thing, as if i dont know anyspells.
When I use SPELL INFO it advises that i have never heard of the spell, even though i use it while hunting.

Has this not been created yet, or am i doing something wrong?

p.s. - any news on the necromancer guild?
3V1LBUSHIDO
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Sep 11, 2004 (12:37 pm)

Since the new magic for mages (Elemental magics) the spell 1, spell 2 method no longer works/is used for mages (and I assume wizards).
It still works at the moment for Cleric guild magics (and the spin off guilds - Druids,Healers and Paladins). So you have a case of one type of magic using one system and the other type using a differant one until more rewrites are finished. So you are not doing anything wrong , just a case of the system not being completely rewritten yet.

'Spells' should list all spells you know as a mage. The spell info is out of date for most mage spells (Locate and the wizard teleport spells should still be correct). The new Druid spells also suffer from the lack of 'Spell Info'. Hopefully this will be corrected in the near future. :idea: Perhaps we could get the information into the Library or posted here at least for players referance?
Last edited by GROVENBURGER on Sep 11, 2004 (7:41 pm), edited 1 time in total.
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby 3V1LBUSHIDO » Sep 11, 2004 (1:54 pm)

k...thanks, that answers my question

cant wait for the updates :twisted:

Nothing on Necromancer though?
3V1LBUSHIDO
Young Forums Adventurer
Young Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Sep 12, 2004 (1:27 pm)

3V1LBUSHIDO wrote:Nothing on Necromancer though?

Nothing new -- still working on it.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to Bugs