Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

said i was dead, but i wasn't!

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

said i was dead, but i wasn't!

Postby ellisj » Aug 15, 2004 (4:56 pm)

[Mantaya Isle, Small Jungle]
Huge leaves block your path as you stumble over the thick roots threaded through the dirt. You can no longer hear the crashing of the waves on the beach, or even smell the salt from the sea as the heady fragrence of the jungle fills your senses.
Obvious exits: north, east, southeast, and west.
>
You shake off the stun.
>health
sheath
sheath
get frag
>You are dead.
You have no head, a battered and bleeding exposed skull, cuts and bruises along the left arm, minor scuffing along the right arm, minor scuffing along the left hand, cuts and bruises along the right hand, a destroyed neck, and deep slashes about the torso.

You sheath your adamantine longsword in your sword belt.
>
You sheath your titanium longsword in your sword belt.
>
You get a forest green crystal fragment from inside your silvery knapsack.
>tap frag

As you tap the crystal fragment, a strange tugging pulls at your soul and you find your surroundings shift...

[Semanri, South Town Square]

Also here: Ogre Warrior Dethier and Healer Lanua.
Obvious exits: east, south, west, and up.
>'i got no head!
You exclaim, "i got no head!"

You have no head, a battered and bleeding exposed skull, cuts and bruises along the left arm, minor scuffing along the right arm, minor scuffing along the left hand, cuts and bruises along the right hand, a destroyed neck, and deep slashes about the torso.

Lanua gets a deep yellow infusion from inside her pack.
>'but ima walkin talkin ogre
You say, "but ima walkin talkin ogre"
>get p vial
You get a vial filled with a glowing purple potion from inside your barbarian backpack.
>drink vial
health
You take a sip of your purple vial and suddenly feel a strange tingling sensation.
[There are several draughts of the potion left.]
[Roundtime: 3 seconds]
>Lanua grins.
You can't feel anything.
>
You slump to the ground in an agonizing death.
>

Alas, you have fallen to the grip of death!
ellisj
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Aug 15, 2004 (4:59 pm)

Well you are an Ogre, maybe you just needed someone to tell you that you were dead! :twisted:
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Aug 20, 2004 (10:57 am)

This is because of the combat bug that crashes us -- it will be fixed when Combat 2004 is released. Thanks!
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
GDEXXY
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Return to Bugs