Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Stowing problem

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Stowing problem

Postby arriend » Aug 4, 2004 (8:21 am)

You remove some flowing royal blue wizard's robes dotted with brilliant moons and stars.
[Roundtime: 4 seconds]
>stow rob
Nice try! You don't own that item, but it's for sale. Try CHECK'ing it instead.
>l rob
You see nothing unusual.
>tap rob
You tap some flowing royal blue wizard's robes dotted with brilliant moons and stars.
>
>check robe
I don't understand.
>stow rob
Nice try! You don't own that item, but it's for sale. Try CHECK'ing it instead.

could be just becuase they are an older item, but not too sure...checking here to see if this is an expected occurrence.
arriend
Elder Forums Adventurer
Elder Forums Adventurer

Postby GROVENBURGER » Aug 4, 2004 (8:02 pm)

I still have a few of the platinum punching daggers from the merchant that do this- during one of the game crashes everything a couple of my chacters had bought that day from the merchant wagon had disappeared but the gold was still gone too. When they were replaced I understand they were copied from the display items in the wagon, so the game recognizes them as the display item, not as one that has been bought and paid for. I've had a few of the items fixed when a GMs handy with little problem- but haven't found which are and are not still bugged this way- can use em and put them away just cannot stow or sheath em. At least a good part of the items were the guild backpacks so won't be stowing or sheathing them anyways :D
The Dread Pirate Datymin and crew!

GROVENBURGER
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs