Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Notice a problem in the game? Suspect a system not working the way it was intended? Report it here or e-mail us at bugs@eaxia.com. Typos can also be reported at typos@eaxia.com.

If you're unsure whether or not something is a bug or not, post an example of the problem here and we'll investigate it.

Postby SHAMAN » Jun 14, 2004 (11:39 pm)

i thought i should have posted this the other day but for some reason i didnt, an so im posting now...

i had been gone fora while and upon returning ive learnd that for some odd reason stone giants are giving me kill exp of between 8-21 exp per kill, i was at a point in my life where stonies werent given me anything for quite sometime before i left. at first i thought maybe when all the new critters came out some of the older ones got a boost or bump or something but... in anycase i think someone needs to look into this an untill then i think ill stay outta giants. my apologies for what has now become apparent to me as a misuse of a bug issue.

ps ive gained about 6000 exp off of this mistake if those in power feel they should put them back on me.

Veteran Forums Adventurer
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby GDEXXY » Jun 15, 2004 (8:24 am)

You may have been under level for them before. I'm not going to acknowledge this as a bug without knowing what your level is, if you hunted with a group, etc. Very important factors.
GameDirector Exxy, CEO
Role-Players Gaming Network, Inc.
Eaxia Online, an adventure unlike any other...

Eaxia Online is a product of the Role-Players Gaming Network. Visit us online at http://www.role-players.com.
Eaxia Online owner
Eaxia Online owner

Postby MANIACWILL » Jun 15, 2004 (11:59 pm)

so an update on the stone giant thing i am level 46 and i normally get about 15-20 exp for them and I am high for them this might help determine if they are giving proper exp
I am the lord of flies. All bow before me in death
Grand Forums Adventurer
Grand Forums Adventurer

Return to Bugs