Eaxia Online

official message forums

Return to main website

Town crier and Town Bulletin

Town crier and Town Bulletin

Postby GDCARLYLE » Sep 24, 2007 (4:53 pm)

A town crier and a town bulletin has been set up in Semanri Town Square. This bulletin will be used as a way to provide In Character, storyline or event related news. Check it often for updates.

GD-Carlyle
Acting Presense GD
General Chaos Maker
GDCARLYLE
Eaxia Online senior staff

Postby CLINCHER » Feb 17, 2008 (6:50 pm)

Greetins,
I was wondering if it was possbile to get the town crier back. I was discussing it with a few others and we all agree it would be nice to have him back. Now I have bee told that the reason he is gone is because peope were getting annoyed. Well how abut bringing him back and putting him in a different part of the square? That way we can be informed on what is happening currently and you would only be annoyed if you choose to hang out in that particular room.

Darkheart Loadstone
just another drunken dwarf
CLINCHER
Veteran Forums Adventurer

Postby SKULL1 » Feb 17, 2008 (8:02 pm)

Gotta agree here, helps tremendously with events and the such. Def'n has my vote to res the guy.

Kinda be nice to have the bulletin board back too, never even heard of that one accually so no clue why its gone.

Count me in on the 'free sparky' march too!
SKULL1
New Forums Adventurer
New Forums Adventurer

Postby GOTHICPROPHET » Feb 26, 2008 (11:37 pm)

I agree. The Town Crier should be brought back. If he's annoying, it could also be that he doesn't 'cry' quite so often?

Personally, I thought the crier was more useful than annoying, though my characters did often have something not so pleasant to say about him but that was IC and had nothing to do with my actual opinion on the issue.
GOTHICPROPHET
Forums Adventurer
Forums Adventurer

Postby CLINCHER » Mar 29, 2008 (1:08 pm)

Now that things are starting to settle down a bit, with some of the staff returning, is there any chance we might be able to get an answer on this issue?
Darkheart Loadstone
thee unwanted one that is no longer around
CLINCHER

Postby CLINCHER » May 3, 2008 (8:48 pm)

I am going to assume this is a dead issue since no one from staff cared to respond with an answer. Tis a shame though.
Darkheart Loadstone
thee unwanted one that is no longer around
CLINCHER

Postby GDCARLYLE » May 5, 2008 (4:00 pm)

The Town crier has taken a bit of a vacation, but is expected back. Just keep an eye out for him as he likly wont be placed right back into the square since it caused so much of an issue there.
GDCARLYLE

Return to New Changes